Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Teacher Appreciation

This week is Teacher Appreciation week at school.  Each day has a special theme.  Monday was “Wear Teacher’s Favorite Color Day”.  Tuesday was “Sweet Day”.  Today was “Flower Day”.

Tomorrow is “Office Supply Day”.  You are encouraged to bring something that will enhance the teacher’s desk. 

This is what I came up with.  Actually, I copied the idea from Eighteen 25.  {By the way, hers is so stinkin’ cute!}

Other than the fillers, I already had everything else.  AND, the fillers were on clearance at Wal-Mart.

Total cost of this gift: $6.00

I think ALL teachers are worth a little something special!

 DSC08798DSC08799

What have you done for teacher appreciation week?  I’d love to see!

1 comment:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Another great idea! Thanks for linking this one up too!