Friday, May 6, 2011

My First Vinyl Project

Remember how I told you I finally got a Silhouette?!  I have had it for about a week and a half now and last night I FINALLY did my first vinyl project.

It’s no secret that I like wine.  I usually have a few glasses a week.  I thought it would be cute to jazz up my wine glasses with some cut vinyl.

DSC08804 DSC08802 DSC08803

I’m still debating on whether the font is too big or not.  What do you think?  Overall, I think it turned out good!

I am participating in an event at a local winery in June and I think this is the perfect item to take with me.  I’m going to work with some other sayings so that I have a wide variety for my customers.

It’s Friday!!  I hope you have a great start to the weekend!  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

This does NOT look like a first project. It turned out great! So glad you linked it up to my "BFF" link party!