Sunday, October 11, 2009

Save Your Sanity and Your Money

My greatest weakness is going to Walmart or Target "with a list" and coming home with a million other things that I never had any intention of buying.  I IMPLUSE shop to the greatest degree anyone could.  If my husband is with me he makes me stay to the list as best I can but I still HAVE to have one thing!  I don't know what it is but I always get more than I came for.  I am sure that a lot of people deal with this to some degree but it is a great weakness for me.  My husband could kill me sometimes because of it.

So I came across this site called http://www.alice.com/ and I think it is sooooo cool!  I joined - it was free by the way - and I stocked my shelves with stuff that I normally buy by the brands.  They had everything that I could need.  You can log in when you need your items and they will ship them to you AND it's free shipping.  So I am not spending any gas AND I am not buying anything extra hopefully.

You can set it up so that it reminds you when you might be running out of products so that you never run out.  You set up when you want to be reminded.  How much simpler can this get?

Check it out if you can and sign up.  We can save money and our marraiges together!  The less I go into a store the less money I will spend.

No comments: