Friday, September 25, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY September 25, 2009...
Outside my window...the sun is shining and the weather is perfect for jeans and a t-shirt!
I am thinking...how to get the most out of my day and be productive.
I am thankful for...the quiet times that I get.
From the kitchen...busy spot later in the day!
I am wearing...Jeans and a t-shirt.
I am creating...my blog.
I am going...to search for an apron pattern.
I am reading...Skinny Bitch.
I am hoping...that the weekend is beautiful and enjoyable with family near!
I am hearing...birds chirping outside my window.
Around the house...all is quiet with baby sleeping, older kiddos in school and hubby on a train.
One of my favorite things...the feeling that fall brings!!
A few plans for the rest of the week:  whatever comes my way
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


This is a picture that was taken when I was on a garden tour a couple of years ago in someone's back yard.  Take a moment today to stop and listen to nature!  Thank God for all the beauty that he has given to us!


http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: