Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's Going On Here?

Well as you can tell I am doing a little housework on my blog to get it where I want it.  I hope that the finished product is something that you will enjoy and where you can learn new things as well as stay up to date on my family.

To the right, there is a section with websites that I frequent.  I would highly recommend that you bookmark some of them if you want.  They are great.  Many of them cater to moms but there are some that don't.

Also under the website section there are two work at home sites that I posted.  For any of you that know me you know that I do transcription out of my home when I find the time amidst being a mother and a wife.  I have people ask me all the time how they can get started doing what I am doing and so I have made it easy to have this information at your fingertips at all times.  These are legitimate sites in which the companies hire real work at home people like me.  Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions.  I enjoy making the extra money and I am sure you will too.

There is also a section to the right about books that I love.  I have included the titles as well as a link that takes you to Amazon.  You are certainly welcome to buy the books from Amazon, as I have never been disappointed, but this was mostly so that you could see the book and what it is about.  I have HOPES to be able to maybe talk about each of these books in future posts so if you don't have time to read or the money to buy, maybe I can give you some tidbits from each one.  If you want more, you have to buy though.  I don't think the authors would like me putting everything on here.  They work hard to write these books and it only seems fitting for one to buy it if they see an interest after reading what I post.  I will try to add to this list as I read but with three kids and my addiction to the Internet, my book reading time seems to be cut short more often than not.

Last but not least, I like to be able to see what my fellow bloggers are up to so I would love for you to become a follower.  There is a link on the left hand side where you can do that.  I would love to have you visit more often and promise to come to your neck of the woods!

I think that's about it for this post.  Stay tuned for more updates and goodies.

No comments: