Monday, May 2, 2011

I Spy – Time Gone By

Memories of fun times on my hubby’s phone.  I don’t sync his phone very often therefore I don’t really see what pics he takes in everyday life.

These are some shots that have reminded me how fast time flies by us…

 009 010

James being an AWESOME big brother!

012 020

I can not sleep when there is ANY noise around me.  In order to get a nap with Parker during the day, I had to wear ear plugs.  They are VERY fashionable!  And…seriously – the ladybug Branson shirt!  What was I thinking?!?!

024 031

Ignoring the fact that I look like a ghost, this adorable pic shows how Parker lost all of his hair when he was little with the exception of a small come over in the front :)

043 

I love seeing my boys together.  I pray that they have a very close relationship as they get older.

049085   097 115

This pic shows me just how much James has grown!  To me he still have a baby look in this pic….he doesn’t anymore :(

127 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pic!!

129

Another visit to the ER…hit in the head with a metal baseball bat.

133 

Someone got a hold of Dad’s phone :)

142 144

Priceless…

164 172

First lost tooth…in second grade!

179 195 196

My boys hanging out at the “bar”!

201 

Parker woke me up a bit too early so I was lounging on the couch with Parker.  They both thought there was plenty of room to snuggle with me…

249 

Alysia after she tried to jump a creek mushroom hunting.  Yes…her pullover is on backwards and upside down.  That’s how she rolls!

286

It’s Big Daddy going 69 miles an hour on a train.  For some reason, I’m thinking there’s another reason he took this pic ;)

339

It’s bittersweet to look back at old pictures!  I’m going to hug my babies one extra time tomorrow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love, LOVE looking back at old photos! Oh-the one with you wearing the lady bug shirt? I have pics of me and I wonder the same thing and then I think..."it was probably clean so that must be why I grabbed it." HA!