Saturday, April 2, 2011

Seasonal Swaperoo!

I joined the Seasonal Swaperoo Blog and got my package in the mail yesterday!  I LOVE IT!!!

What is it:  Seasonal Swaperoo is where we have a swap for different seasons, holidays and topics, or anytime we decide a little love is needed!  Items can be handmade or store bought and most likely a combination of the two.

It’s fun – so much so that you get packages like this in the mail!!

DSC08213

CUTE BUNNY!!

 DSC08217

Modge Podged plastic Easter eggs!  I’m gonna have to make some more of these.  I LOVE them!!

DSC08219

And these carrots are my favorite!  I have been wanting to get some more Easter decor this year and this fit the bill perfectly!!  So talented!!!

DSC08220

Love, LOVE these rose magnets made out of paper.  I have “seen” them online and now I have one so I can actually try to make one myself!  Thanks so much!!

DSC08214

Easter covered balls!!  I put some of these in a hurricane that had some Easter grass in it. 

DSC08215

And these!  Well let me tell ya, my kids love getting swaps for me because there is usually something that they “steal” from me!  This time it was the jelly beans!!

DSC08216

Thanks so much for all the goodies!!  Thanks so much JennyLyn for the package.  It was PERFECT!!!

If want to join Seasonal Swaperoos, go HERE to sign up!  Membership is only $5 a year and you get the cutest stuff and meet the cutest people!!  Tell them I sent ya if you do!!

No comments: