Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Pay it Forward 2011

I came across this awesome “Blog Party” going on over at A Woman's Haven although I found it through a blog I follow at Liberty Original.  Follow that?

pay it forward

Here's how it works:

  • Be one of the first five people to comment on this post

  • You will receive something handmade from me within the next few months

  • Post about Pay it Forward on your blog/social media site of choice, and send something handmade to the first five people who comment on your post before 2011 is over. Keep the craftiness going!

  • You can send anything, big or small, it just must be handmade.

Pretty cool, huh?.  I have of a couple rules I want to add though.  If you know me, then you know I am guilty of being forgetful.  With that being said, I am going to get my handmade items sent to everyone within one month of you commenting.  Also when you comment, please leave a preference as far as favorite colors.  I’m not sure what I am going to be creating yet as I have a lot of ideas but this will help me create something that you will enjoy.

Will you Pay It Forward?

1 comment:

Robin said...

OH this is cool Beth!! And look I am the first person to leave a comment... :0)
I really dont' have a favorite color. So what ever you do I am sure I would LOVE!!!!