Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekly Wrap-Up

There are some REALLY cool things around the blogosphere as of late.  All of these are on my To-Do list to complete at some point in time.

I hope you get some inspiration like I have!

Enjoy!!

This is the most gorgeous wreath I have seen in a long time!

flower wreath

Flexible Dreams made the cutest cookies out of Nilla Wafers!

nilla wafers

This is an adorable manicure kit that I’m thinking would be perfect for Mothers Day.

manicure kit

Positively Splendid made some awesome fabric bins – Go check her out to see what they’re made of.  I have lots of these around my house so this is for sure on my list!

Seriously the cutest Valentine’s Pillow I have ever seen!  This is going in my archives so that i can make it next year!  I love the colors!

PillowFinal

Aunt Peaches made THIS necklace out of plastic cups!!  Who doesn’t have these around the house!?!

plastic necklace

What’d I tell you?

Awesome stuff out there!!!

No comments: