Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flower Tutorial – As If We Really Need Another!

Okay, so I admit – there are hundreds of tutorials showing how to make flowers out of fabric. 
If someone has already done a tutorial like this, please let me know.  I KNOW I am not the only one that has done it this way.
This did turn out to be a big flower.  It is currently on an apron and if I was going to use it for anything else, I would make it smaller.
Sorry – pics are horrible, I know.
013
Cut lots of circles.  I used 12 for this project.
001  
Place a line of hot glue from the middle to the edge on one side.
002
Fold down the glue line.
004
Open it up and glue down to a piece of felt or scrap fabric backing.
005 
Use four petals for the base.
007
Alternate eight more petals overlapping each other in two more layers.
008
Add a button or pearl – whatever suits your taste.
012 
Glue a pin or hair clip to the back.
011 
VIOLA!!
A pretty flower!
009
Happy Crafting!



No comments: