Sunday, June 13, 2010

Love Games

Stephanie over at Marraige Tales started this cute little thing called Love Games.  It took a bit to get my husband to be serious for these questions but in the end, he was willing.  Only when he was out of town, on the other end of the phone while texting me.  Catching him in a hotel is much better than trying to get anything out of him at home when Call of Duty is "needing" his attention.  I seriously can't stand that game...

On to the questions...

1.  What is the first thing you noticed about your wife when you met?  How pretty she was.  He is soooo sweet.  After almost eight years he still looks at me with a twinkle in his eye and calls me beautiful almost everyday.

2.  What is something that your wife does that drives you crazy?  How easily she gets distracted.  LOL-This is so true!  I don't even have a rebuttal for it because there is no excuse for how distracted I get.

3.  If money wasn't an option what is one thing you'd make sure you always had done for your wife?  She would get her hair done whenever she wanted.  Honestly, I wouldn't want to spend a lot of money on my hair all of the time but it's very nice that he thinks about that.  I do care about what my hair looks like and definitely don't get it done as much as I should.  I go when I "have" to and can't take the mess anymore.

4.  When do you find your wife most attractive?  Honestly, everytime I look at her!  Remember how I told you that he tells me almost everyday that I'm beautiful.  That's true.  He's my Prince Charming underneath it all.

5.  What does your wife do for you that you appreciate that you would totally miss if it was gone?  I love it when she calls me Big Papa.  This was seriously, all he could think of?!?!  I don't know what to think about that.  I'm thinking this is something I need to work on.  He says that I gripe to much when he asks anything of me.  Hmmmm.....I want him to have a better memory than Big Papa.

6.  If you had your wedding day to do all over again and you called all the shots would you keep everything the same, change something, change everything, elope?  I actually love it and wouldn't change a thing.  He's right.  It was perfect!!

7.  What's one beauty upkeep that you wish your wife didn't do?  Or what's one beauty thing you wish she would do?  None I would want her to change.  I do like when she wears lipstick though.  I don't wear lipstick very often at all...like almost never and when I do he always compliments me on it.  I need to remember that more.  I love him so much!

8.  If you could go or be anywhere in the world with your wife right now, where would it be?  Bed.  I don't think this needs any clarification.  He's a man in love with his beautiful wife, what more could you ask for.

9.  What is one moment you wish you could go back and relive with your wife just to experience it again?  Would you change anything?  I loved being on the couch with her when we used to snuggle.  I did snuggle with him just the other day.  I didn't know how much he liked it.

10.  What do you love most about your wife?  When she laughs, really laughs.  Adorable!

I have to admit that doing this little "love game" showed me a lot of areas where I need to focus more of my attention.  I have a wonderful husband that I don't show enough of my love to.  He is very good at showering me with his attention and more often than not, after being with kids all of the time, I just want to be left alone.  There are very limited times when we get to actually reconnect with each other since we can't ever seem to have date nights.  It makes our relationship so much better when we are able to.  That needs to be an important goal for me - to make more time with my husband!

Go here to link up and participate.

No comments: