MannLand does a "Getting To Know You" link party every Sunday and here's my entry. I just have to say, Rain, Rain Go Away!! My kids are dying to get outside and play and I'm not one of those moms that let's them play in the mud. I don't want to deal with the mess. If it was warmer I would just hose them down, but it's not. Sooo.....they are inside grating on my nerves. I'm bored, I'm bored....my son has said that more yesterday than I did the entire time I was a kid. I don't know what the deal is with kids today but it seems like they always have to have something to entertain them....
Okay, enough gripping and back to what this post is supposed to be about. I know you're all dying to know more about my soul :)
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Hmmmm....it would have to be the sewing machine that's in there since my craft room isn't done yet or I guess my wedding dress. I don't really spend a lot of money on clothes so there isn't anything worth much in there. I try to hit clearance racks all of the time to buy my clothes...the kids on the other hand get the nice clothes. You know how it is when you're a mom!
2. Have you ever played a team sport? If you consider dancing a team sport then I did it for about 12 years! I miss it....don't know why I ever quit. :( Other than that I was a cheerleader and tried softball for one season. As you can tell I'm more of a girly girl and not sports material.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? That's a tough one. Everyone else seems to be putting Ladybug which seems fitting. Who doesn't like cute lady bugs?! But in order to be different I would probably say a roly poly...the reason, I seem to curl into a ball when things around me are uncomfortable and wait until they pass. I have an extrovert side to me but overall I think I am becoming more of an introvert the older I get. I'm thining the ladybug is way cuter than the roly poly though, don't you think?
5. Are you happy? I think so....I'm content where I am in my life :)
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? ROFL - I don't mind many abbreviations but this one just is weird to me. Don't ask why...just looks funny to me.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I am VERY happy with where I live although it would be nice to have a cottage on the beach somewhere.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? I don't....I just feel miserable afterwards.
There you have it......all that you wanted to know about me. Until next Sunday when you find out more about my mysterious personality (I don't pull that off to well, do I).