Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hoo Are You!

Night Owl Crafting is hosting a “Hoo Are You” again!

Hoo Are You

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?

2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?

3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?

4. What do you take when you have a headache?

5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!

My Answers!

1.  Psshhttt….I wish we made a budget and stuck to it!  We really do try but it always flies out the window.  I know there is so much more we could do if I could just stick to a budget but it’s just so dang hard.

2.  I do “some” spring cleaning but it isn’t really scheduled.  Just whenever the day hits me and I feel “in the mood” to clean.  I am typically a “tosser” when it comes to cleaning too.  I get tired of having clutter around and will toss lots of stuff when I’m in cleaning mode.  Sometimes to my dismay, a few weeks later I wish I hadn’t.

3.  I love yard sales.  I rarely find good stuff that I want to buy though.  It still doesn’t stop me from browsing though.  I DON’T have garage sales!  They are too much work for not any money really.  Not for what I have anyways.  Remember I like to throw stuff away.  People would be better off coming and going through my trash cans and getting some cool stuff for free.  Or going to Goodwill on the days I drop off.

4.  I used to take Tylenol or Motrin.  Then when it was determined that I suffered from migraines I took a prescription medication.  Now, thanks to my chiropractor, I DON’T TAKE ANYTHING!  That is something for me to give praises to the Lord about! 

5.  I am thankful that my hubby allows me to be a stay at home momma and wife.  I don’t show him near enough how much I appreciate that!  TODAY, I am thankful for the sunshine!  We have had such a crazy winter and I am so ready for spring and warmer weather. 

Want to link up to “Hoo Are You”?  Go to NIGHT OWL CRAFTING.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Your cleaning style sounds a bit like mine at times! I have been know to dinning chairs in the bathroom along with 2 sacks for the charity store, I can have a few amazingly clean rooms, whilst hoping no one enters another as thats where I just tossed everything!