Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day!

We FINALLY got some snow here in Kansas City!  We were hoping for some before Christmas but that didn’t happen.  As long as there isn’t ice, I don’t mind the snow.  I was secretly ready for it.

Because of the snow the kids had a snow day today and have already been told that they don’t have school tomorrow either.  They are ecstatic about that, because it means more sledding and playing!

This was the first year Parker really got out to play in the snow.  Last year we had a TON of snow but he didn’t really get out into it to much just because being a one-year old and time in the snow doesn’t really go together.  This year he was ready, AND HE LOVED IT!

Hopefully I will be able to walk when I get up tomorrow.  I shoveled the driveway some while the kids played and I wiped out twice and one time it hurt really bad!  We’ll see if my legs are functional tomorrow.

Did you get some snow?  If you did BE SAFE and HAVE FUN!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a fun time in snow:)