Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Is Going On?!

The last few months have been a blur.
I promise I'll get back to blogging.
I have a lot of things that I "think" about blogging, but just don't have the energy to do it.
It should be a season of happiness and family togetherness and joy.
Yet for my hubby and I, it's the season of Bah Humbug.
There's no other way to put it.
I could  bore you with details, but it wouldn't matter.
I'd still be fighting to just make it through another day,
And I'd probably scare you away and you'd never visit my blog again.

So, until we get out of our "funk",
please accept my measly attempts at blogging.
I can't even motivate myself to get my house in order.
I WANT to sleep all day.
{even though I can't with kids}
I have a mile long list of things that need to be done,
but it sits and waits.
No energy, no motivation, and no desire.
I'm crabby with my kids.
I'm crabby with my hubby.
I'm ready to move to the next phase in my life,
and get out of this slump.

:(

On a positive note...
{and my attempt to think more positively},
I believe this is a "valley" that our family is in,
We will be on our mountain soon!
{although, I'll take a hill if that's all we can get right now.}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beth-
Been there--a few times. It sucks big time. Getting through it though--ah...that feeling. Nothing better. Let me know if you need anything! or just an ear...or...whatever!