Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Newest Adventure - Makia Creations!

Have you heard?!  I am excited to be a new distributor to Makia Creations.  If you heard of the "brand new" company you already know it's the next best thing since chocolate!

If you have never heard of them, check this out!


Why is this so cool to me?
I don't have the tools, time or creativity to make my house "cute".
This is where Makia Creations comes in.
They do ALL the HARD work for me and I get to do the FUN part!!!!

A few things you will love about Makia Creations:
*They cut the wood for you.
*They send you the paper and texts.
*If you order a group of 10 or more projects, the price goes down.
*Host a craft group and get free products. This makes for simple craft nights and super Saturdays.
*There are income-earning opportunities available (be a Demonstrator or Founding Leader.)

See for yourself at some of the current projects they are offering.




Aren't they the cutest things ever?  I just want to make them all!

Here's how it works:
I am going to be hosting a Craft Group at my home around the first part of December (soon) so you can make Christmas decor or gifts.
The cost ranges from $15 to $25 depending on what you decide to make.

You get to have an evening out with friends, create a craft with all the supplies provided, and go home with something in your hand that night!!
Not creative...it doesn't matter!
I will show you how to do it all!

Don't want to come to my house for a craft group?
Then you can host one at your house and get your craft for free!
It doesn't get any simpler than that!
What could be better then a group of women eating and crafting together!
It's one night out a month that I think we all deserve!

Let me know if you are interested in attending my "Craft Group" or if you want to host one of your own. 

 

Go to Makia Creations to see more of what they have.  If this is something that you think you would enjoy, let me know and I can help you get started and making money!

1 comment:

Juls~ said...

Awesome signs & product!