Monday, August 9, 2010

Guess What I've Been Doing...

My posts have been pretty boring lately; I think. If you remember, I was planning a baby shower, am still planning a 40th b-day party {which I haven't started yet}, bridal shower {which I havne't started yet} and wedding.  Mind you the b-day party and bridal shower are only about four weeks away and the wedding is not six weeks away.

These wedding invites have got to get done SOON since they need to be in the mail like um.....this week sometime. I'm almost done. Just have to get some RSVP cards and directions printed.



This is the back.  We originally stamped this to be on the front under the vellum paper but it was too busy...therefore it is now the back.  I hope it looks like it was made to be that way and not just a screw up :/


Now on with the baby shower this past weekend...


A beaming mother to be {first timer}...and the lovely diaper cake I made!


I was just playing around with my camera with this pic.
Nothing special about it....it's just punch....


Linking up to...

A Little Knick Knack


2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Your diaper cake looks like it turned out perfect. Did you use disposables? I really like the clothesline idea, too.

Elisabeth

Megan Gunyan said...

Ha! I thought that diaper cake was the real deal until I read your post. Everything looks terrific. You have a lot of things on your plate! Good luck!
Thanks for linking up with my very first "Everything but the Kitchen Sink" party! Hope to see you next week as well!