Saturday, April 24, 2010

WARNING to anyone that cooks!

I decided to come up with another chicken salad tonight and bought a Kraft Parmesan Asiago Dressing to use for the marinade and dressing.
Sounded good enough to me.  I sliced up some chicken and put it with some of the dressing in a pan to cook it all together.  BAD IDEA!!!!  It stunk up my whole house like VOMIT - I am not kidding.  James has a friend spending the night and they were playing in the other room and he walked and in and said "Mom, it smells like Parker threw up.  I think I'm gonna throw up!"

Needless to say, the chicken and the dressing went down the drain.  I couldn't even fathom the idea of tasting it simply because the smell was HORRID.  So...it's frozen salisbury steak for the kids and a simple veggie salad for me and the hubby.

I must say that the dressing is okay on a salad by itself but DON'T cook with it unless you are fond of the smell it puts dissipates.

No comments: