Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Early Mommy's Day For Me!!

I am so excited  :)  Apparently I have been a good little mommy that past year!  I asked my hubby if I could order the sewing machine that I wanted since it was only $150, originally $450.  HE SAID YES!! 

My sewing machine is so old and I am afraid that one day it's going to crash on me.  I'm sure that I will keep it around just because it is ancient but I'm not sure that it will get much use anymore.  I might trying cleaning it up some and oiling it really good and let the kids use it since they are always wanting to sew with me.

I have been wanting a new sewing machine for a few years now and I can't believe that the time has finally come!  This is going to fit so nicely in my new craft room (whenever it gets done). 
Thanks Hubby (and kiddos)!!!

No comments: