Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blogoshpere Finds

Through my surfing through the Blogosphere I am inspired by many crafts out there.  I have listed below some things that I think are just too cute and will attempt to make whenever I can find the time.  I have listed the links also so that you can browse and try a few.

The first is a post it note holder that I thought would be really neat to give teachers, etc for Valentines Day.  It is from Kerry's Paper Crafts and I promise you will find some other uber cool ideas if you search her site.



She also has a tutorial that shows how to make matching pens.  She has sold these at craft fairs for $4 and she always sells out!

The next is by Somewhat Simple and her Glitter Silhouttes are absolutely stunning in my opinion.  I just think these would be really neat in my entry way.



The last one I will post today, but by far the last thing I found is from Tricia at Oh So Crafty.  She created this adorable bracelet and I'm thinking you can make a matching necklace or even use beads other than pearls. 



I hope I have encouraged you to do a little crafting along with me.  Let me know what you think or feel free to pass on any cool finds that you come across while surfing the Blogosphere!

No comments: