Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Need Some Extra Christmas Money?!

I get a lot of people that ask me about what kind of work I do out of my home, therefore I have posted the links on here to direct you to some of the work at home sites that may or may not be hiring.  I have been doing transcription for about three years now and I love it.  There is no medical transcription that I do but if you have experience in that field then there will be more demand for your services.  It provides a little of the extra income I want or more that I may needed depending on the situation.  I can work as little or as much as I want.  It truly has been a blessing for me and I encourage you to check it out if it is something that you may be interested in.

Each of the links to the right that lists work at home sites are legitimate.  They have all been researched and I have applied for many of them myself.  My advice would be to apply to as many as you can.  When you start getting calls or emails back you can see what fits your schedule the best and decide who to contract with.

Best of luck and if I can answer any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments: