I have some TOTALLY awesome fabric that I bought at one point in time and never used it! Now I can’t decide what to do with it.
I’m putting together a FABRIC SWAP!
1. You must be able to send *at least* one yard of fabric to your partner. In return you will get *at least* one yard of fabric. If you don’t have one full yard, the only other option would be to send at least *five* fat quarters! You are more than welcome to send more.
2. This swap is open for two weeks. I won’t take any requests after February 10. On February 11, I will email all of the partners out.
3. All packages must be mailed by February 18, one week after you get the partners.
4. One February 25, I will post a linky party for everyone to share what goodies they got!
5. If you want to participate, email me at email@example.com. If you have preferences of ANY kind, please note that in the email.
The point of this swap is to pass on some of our fabric stash and get some awesome fabric in return.
1. Please do not send junk material. I know one persons trash is another man’s treasure but if you don’t think it is worth using for anything, please don’t send it. I am going to be sending out nice fabric and hope to get some nice fabric back in return. This isn’t a garage sale swap for fabric that you hate.
2. If you aren’t going to follow through with this, then please don’t sign up. Simple as that.
So – go through your fabric stash and get to sorting! I can’t wait to see what everyone gets!!
LET THE SWAPPING BEGIN!!