Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Random Dozen




1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?  Cotton candy and funnel cakes!  I have a horrible sweet tooth that I can't seem to get control of.


2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?  LOL - my sweet tooth!  Seriously, I don't know.


3. What is your favorite gift to receive?  Hand-picked flowers from my boys and anything from my husband.


4. When was the last time you tried something new?  All the time, at least with food.  My hubby has a passion for trying new foods so therefore I do.  My pallete has grown since we met but it will never be like his.  I can't do sushi {gross}.


5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?  I love most dramatic romance novels or anything with a deep meaning behind it so that woudl fall under Romance and Self Help.  Least favorite would have to be anything historical or political {BORING}.


6.Silver or Gold?  Depends on what it is but I tend to sway more towards silver at this point in my life.

7. What makes you sigh?  Romantic movies that really pull at my heartstrings!  These get me everytime.  "Fireproof" made me ball my eyes out!!


8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are?  That's a tough question since you truly know your age.  I have no idea.

9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one?  If we're talking about my children, OF COURSE.  Anyone else I would have to say it depends on the law I am breaking.


10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?  It would anything along the lines of self-help.  I've always been intrigued by the field of psychology.


11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do?  I would highlight her good qualities and try to steer the conversation in another direction.  There are two sides to every story and an opinion is simply that - it's not fact.

12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?  Words of Affirmation.  My husband is Physical Touch {aren't they all}. 


Link up to 2nd Cup of Coffee to share your Random Dozen.

No comments: