Thursday, June 24, 2010

You Capture

Sad face :(  My Inspired Spotlight didn't come through for me this week so I don't have anything for ya.  Hopefully by next week it will be back in order and I will have a lineup from my blog roll that you want to check back for.  Honestly I just procrastinated this week and didn't ask until it was probably too late for the person I was asking.  I know better than that now.

I Should Be Folding Laundry does a You Capture series in which I am linking to this week.  This week was "Get Down Low".

I "tried" to get down low on this one.  Parker was playing peek-a-boo with me through his slide and as soon as I got my camera - he stopped.  Onery fart....  Maybe it would have been as cute as I imagined...I'll never know.

Here is another one of Parker's little feet.  Who can resist 'em...


Go over to You Capture to join us!

7 comments:

Alisa said...

aww....sweet little feet!

Melanie said...

Great angle in the 2nd pic, and I like how the reflection of his feet in the water is so clear, too. Very nice!

Sabrina said...

Those feet are adorable! Love toddler shoes!

janineb said...

I am such a sucker for feet and toes too :) I like how his reflection is captured in the water

Cara @ Mischief and Laughs said...

Love the feet! (and kids certainly are stinkers. my oldest can't make a decent face for a picture anymore)

Unknown said...

I just love little baby feet. So super sweet!

shortmama said...

Awww love those little feet!