Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up...Late Again

Here I am. a day late with my weekly wrap-up again.  If you follow my blog enough or know me personally you will know that I am always late and forgetful, BUT I do get around to doing what needs to be done.

This Rose Petal Hand Towel has to be the most adorable thing I have ever come across.  Head on over to Living With Lindsay for a complete tutorial. 

This bag caught my eye for quick trips to the library but I'm also thinking it would be cute with the word "Swim" for your summer pool visits.

I have been seeing these camera straps around the Blogshpere for awhile and I came across a tutorial on Crap I've Made so I can make my own!

These notepads by Clean Mama would be really cute as party favors for a little girl or boy.  She didn't have a pic of the finished product but I promise you won't want to miss her tutorial.  I have been wanting to do this for quite sometime but never found a way to make the glue at the top and she solved that problem. 

This is the most adorable foot stool stool I have ever seen!!

Last, but not least is a car caddy tutorial by Homemade by Jill.  Having two boys I think this could be a life saver for those time when waiting seems endless.


If you like LOTS of craft ideas then you'll want to head over to One Pretty Thing.  They have a million craft projects.  You won't be bored looking through them.  I hope you find something you like.  Link me up to it so I can come see.

No comments: