Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekly Wrap-Up

I have had a crazy busy weekend.  Working on the basement, the yard, spring planting, and all of the other daily chores makes my schedule filled to the brim which didn't allow for blogging.  Don't worry though, I still have some great finds for you though.

Also, stay tuned for more about an amazing person (chef) that I met last night.  You're going to love some of what she had to say!!

Now on to the weekly wrap-up.  Meg over at A Little Knick Knack made some very cute Easter pillows.  Ii isn't easter anymore but I think they would be great just for spring.  Guess what...they're made out of dish towels!  Very simple....
She also did this a cute project that takes the famous quote from the book "I Love Your Forever."  My oldest boy loved this book and I can't wait to start reading it to Parker. 
Little Birdie Secrets has something UBER COOL!!  Seasonal word blocks :)  You decorate seven blocks with corresponding letters and you can spell up to sixteen seasonal words! 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LollyChops!  These wallflowers are seriously too cute!!  I love the three-dimensional look of them on the frames!!  This is going to be a MUST DO when my craft room is done.  Check out her blog because she has others in different colors.

  Katie at Favorites and Things has a recipe called "California Chicken" that will probably sneak it's way into my weekly menu. 
Mmm.Mmm....good!

Stay tuned for my special post on the famous person I met last night!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi Beth, Just stopping by to say hi! Now who did you meet last night? I have to come back and see!

Creations By Cindy said...

Thanks for sharing. Be blessed. cindy