Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank YOU Beautiful Calling

Jen over at Beautiful Calling linked to my blog in her post today.  I posted a blog entitled Gentle Reminder in January and I am so honored that she needed to read just what I posted.  It is so easy in the mundane everyday tasks for us as wives, mothers, and homemakers to forget what we are really doing and who we are really doing it for.  Rereading this on her post was a good reminder to me again today.

Thank you so much Jen for linking to my blog!  I am glad to have found you in the Blogosphere and look forward to sharing and learning more as we travel on the path that God leads us!

1 comment:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Well thank you for mentioning me :)

It's funny how the Lord can use us when we least expect it; through our words, actions...and through our blogs!

Know that you are a blessing!