Friday, November 20, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

This has been one long day.  We bought a 12', yes a 12' Christmas tree last night from Hobby Lobby.  They only had one left and it was the display so that is the one that we got.  We brought it home and got it up and there were some electrical issues with it and not all of the lights would work.  I'm not kidding when I say there were about 50 that were sporadically burnt out.  So we decided, after a lot of contemplation to take it back and get another smaller one.  There was another one that we really liked but the kids and dad REALLY wanted a BIG tree.  So this is the tree that we ended up with and I have to say that I couldn't be happier.  This picture does not do the tree justice!  It is absolutely beautiful and it isn't even decorated yet.  It has real looking snow on it with berries and pine cones.  I absolutely love it!!!  I can't wait for Santa to visit!!



No comments: