Sunday, March 20, 2011

It’s Finally Here!

That’s right!  I’m talking about the first day of SPRING!!!

I couldn’t be happier with the onset of Spring this year.  I don’t know if it was all the illnesses we fought this year or what, but who cares!

It’s here and I am going to rejoice and celebrate in it!!

It’s the time of year when all things are new again!

Flowers peeking through the ground, trees budding, lakes and ponds thawing from a frigid winter!  Ahhhh…..and the smell of Spring!  I can’t describe it but I love it!

And the vision of daffodils….

spring 2

Makes me happy!

Get out and enjoy the first day of Spring!!  Out with old man winter!!

2 comments:

Debby said...

A M E N

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

I hear ya! We're still battling rain and cool weather here in the NW. We're headed to Palm Springs to find sun/warmth for Spring Break this week.

Enjoy your weather. Tks for your nice comments :)