Monday, January 17, 2011

I’ve Been Busy – Doing What I Love!

I don’t know how it happened but the stars must have been perfectly aligned.  :)

I got a lot of crafting done this weekend and

I LOVED IT!

I haven’t done that in a looooong time.

First off, Saturday morning, I broke down and went and bought me a new power cord to my sewing machine.  Remember I told you HERE about how I can’t find.  I’m just waiting for it to mysteriously appear now that I bought one. 

Here is a little of what I did this weekend.

I am seriously addicted to making flowers!  You can used them in your hair, as a pin, on a bag, you name it!  They are sooooo stinkin’ adorable!

015014

And this ROSE petal tree for Valentine’s Day!

 005

And an adorable magnet frame for Valentine’s Day.  I made this one for a giveaway at my craft group but I’m loving it so much I’m going to have a hard time letting go of it!

006

I can’t until I can spend my whole weekend crafting again.  They don’t come around often enough.

I have those silly kids and hubby that need to taken care of!

1 comment:

Alisa said...

cute stuff Beth! you are very talented!