Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We're Ready To Boo, Are You?

Yesterday was a wonderful day for me.  Simple yet completely awesome!

First off, it was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L outside.  I LOVE FALL!!  I got some random shots of Parker while we waited for Dad to get home frm work and for the kids to get home of school.

Who can resist taking shots of such cuteness...
I may be biased but I don't care :)  He's so stinkin cute!!


Sniffing flowers (crabgrass that needs to be cut)


You have to admit that this one is adorable!  Right?!
I'm going to be cropping and framing this one for sure!


As soon as the whole gang got home we started decorating the front deck for Halloween.  At our old house we didn't have a porch of any sort so I was very happy to be able to get some decorations and really fancy scary it up this year

Spiderwebs
Ghosts
Strobe Lights
Orange Lights
Pumpkins

I think it turned out pretty darn good. 
If you're around town, come and check it out -- at least on Halloween if you can.
We'll even have some scary music playing per James' request.

Making ghosts out of the mountains of tulle I had leftover from the wedding.
Don't ya just love a teenager that thinks fashion is wearing two different socks...at least they're Halloeen socks, I guess.


These are with flash so you can see some of the detail...


I didn't realize there was a red cup under my porch until I took this pic....darned kids!
See that bucket to the left of the door?  There is a strobe light in it that reflects up the ghost above. I'm loving the orange lights.  It also seems that my pumpkins are off.  I guess I shouldn't have put that one of the table.

See the wreath??  I did make that!  I'll show you that maybe tomorrow.


Here is one of the five ghosts that we made?  Aren't they the cutest {ahem} scariest thigngs you've ever seen?  See their arms {teehee}...ohhhhh....and the strobe light reflection on the ceiling!


Here is without the flash.
You can't get the strobe like effect or anything...{boo hoo}



Do You Dare ENTER?

---------------------------------------------

 There you have it!  Let me know how you are decorating your home for Halloween or just the season of Fall.  I love getting ideas from people.

I'm off to bed!!  It's 1:00 in the morning and I should already be there.

1 comment:

Melissa :) said...

Wow! That is so cute! I mean...scary! ;o)