Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Little of Nothingness

Nothing really exciting has happened this week since I have been consumed with work and projects around the house.  Here are some pics that you might enjoy from the past week.

Here are my girls wearing the my infamous aprons!  I love it!!  I wish I would have gotten a pic with all three of us together workign in the kitchen with our aprons.  :)


Excuse the mess in the background.  We were preparing for a cookout and no matter how much you try to keep the clutter picked up it just seems to collect everywhere when there is more than one person in the kitchen preparing for anything.

Here a pic of the recent hail storm that we had.  It seemed to have come out of nowhere and lasted all of 15 to 20 minutes.  Then it was back to the sunshine!

1 comment:

Melissa Miller said...

Beth I'm so happy your received your swap pacakage and like everything! That is fantastic news. ~Enjoy it all!

If you would like to take photos of your new things and link up on Kimberly's Korner blog about the swap she has the link up and ready to go.

I'll be on the lookout for mine. Thank you in advance!!!!
*Smiles* ~Melissa :)