Let me tell you more about me!
1. My favorite color is red - I seem to be pretty passionate about things that I care about so it seems fitting.
2. My favorite season is fall - I love the crispness that you can feel in the air. A close second would be spring - seeing everything come to life after a long cold winter gives me faith that we can do whatever we set our mind to.
3. I am addicted to Cherry Dr. Pepper! I have tried to give up pop soooooo many times and fail everytime. If this is the only addiction I have I have settled with the fact that it is not a bad one.
4. Granite City is by far my favorite restaurant. I LOVE their Asian Chicken Salad!
5. My goal for this year is to follow a schedule in our home so that we actually accomplish things instead of letting the TV dictate what we do. That doesn't mean that I won't watch my favorite shows though - DVR will just be my friend!
6. My greatest weakness is money - it burns a hole in my pocket before I even get it! That makes it really hard to be the budgeter in the family - I am working on this one everyday. There is always something I "need". Maybe I need to figure out the difference between need and want, you think?
7. Prefer cats over dogs. The only reason I don't have more is because of my hubby. He "lets" me keep the one that I have.
8. I have never broken a bone - knock on wood!
9. My toothbrush is pink.
10. My first car was a Honda Civic.
11. The first person I call when I am having a bad day is my best friend! You can't replace them!!
12. The first thing I wash in the shower is my face.
13. I have broken the law a time or two in my life - Mom, don't ask!
14. I have been baptized.
15. I love the sound of babies laughing!