Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Reaching Out For Christmas Blessings

What are you blessed with this holiday season? I am sure if you think about it, there are so many things that you can say you are blessed with. I know my family doesn't want for much and we take for granted that our needs are met on a daily basis.

This little business of mine has blessed me tremdndously this year and I want to give back. My heart goes out to so many famiies that are not able to truly celebrate the Christmas season with joy because the financial strains placed upon them become almost unbearable. I reached out on my FB page for people that needed help and the response was phenomenal! I am not only amazed but I am also saddened by the vast number of those around me who struggle to just put food on the table.

My goal this holiday season is to be able to adopt 4 families and provide them with gift cards or Christmas gifts for their family. This is where I am reaching out for your help though.

On my Ruffled Daisy FB page, I have close to 1300 followers. If each of those individuals donated just $1, we could gift these 4 families with a total of $1300! That's such an amazing amount of money that's literally a drop in the bucket for most of us. Do you have $1 to spare? I want to be able to share with you the amazing way that YOU have helped a family bring joy into their home!!

I have set up a donation link through Paypal where all donations will remain anonymous. In one week I will close the donation link and take the monies to purchase what may be needed for each individual family and then share with them the LOVE of the season and hopefully restore some faith and hope in what may be broken homes.  Please know that although these are going to be local families that are adopted, you do not have to be local to donate.

To sweeten the pot a little, I am starting the fund with a $100 donation from The Ruffled Daisy. In addition to that, my personal family will also donate $100. That's $200 to start for these 4 families. If no one else gives, I will have $50 to donate to each of the families. My intent is to share these stories of hope with you at Christmas time so you can see where your blessings went.

I am opening my heart and asking you to give a $1 blessing that will mean the world to one family. Will you join me? Please click the donate button below and to give $1 (or more if you are led to do so) and see how you can be a blessing!

Thank you so much for blessing The Ruffled Daisy enough to give in this way!!  I can't wait to share with you the LOVE and JOY of giving!!!
 


 

1 comment:

Aunt Connie said...

Beth, I too am blessed in my life. It is my pleasure to help brighten someone's life at Christmastime.