Monday, June 13, 2011

Firework Fun

This past weekend we had an event in town called Tongie Days.  There are craft booths, vendors, food, kids’ games, car shows, BBQ cook-offs, and lots of fun.  At the end of the night there were fireworks! 

We got some ice cream at Sonic for the kids to eat before the fireworks started.

It was a very busy, fun-filled day that I will remember for a long time!  Unfortunately, I didn’t get any pics at Tongie Days because I was crazy busy running my booth.

 DSC09236 

Here is a pic of James’ lovely black eye :(  Along with the blue hair extension that he got at Tongie Days!

{he keeps catching the baseball with his face instead of his glove.}

DSC09238 DSC09239 

Forgive me for my clothes.  I was dressed up all day for my booth and the only way I was going to see fireworks was if I was in some comfy clothes!

Notice anything different on me?  My hubby bought me a hot pink hair extension too.  Not sure what I think of it yet but he likes it…

DSC09241

Parker looks like this EVERY time he eats ice cream.  It ended up between his eyes!

DSC09245 DSC09246

I LOVE MY KIDDOS!!

DSC09253 DSC09254 DSC09255 

When you have a teenager, you usually have some extra kids around.  At least in my house.  I would rather them hang out at my home rather than me not knowing where they are.

DSC09258

I had a GREAT weekend!!

How did you spend your’s?

No comments: