Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sip in Style

Since getting my new Silhouette machine I have been itching to try out some new things to show off.
It’s no mystery that I like to drink wine in occasion.  I enjoy the flavor of it and have come to appreciate the unique flavors that each wine boasts.  Therefore, I thought my wine glasses needed a little makeover!
Boring, plain wine glasses no more – no you can Sip in Style!
“Will Trade Husband for Wine” with two flower decals and embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09016 
Grape decals embellished with Swarovski crystals. I think this is one of my fav’s!
DSC09017 
“Make Me Wine” with three pink flower decals embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09019
“It’s Wine O-Clock Somewhere” with burst design on back embellished with pearls.
DSC09020 DSC09021
“Wine-O” with pink flower decal and embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09022 
“You Had Me At Merlot” with pink grapes embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09024
“Wines Constantly” in pink with a black flower embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09027
“Mommy’s Sippy Cup” and “Grandma’s Sippy Cup” embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09023DSC09028 
Grapevines embellished in Swarovski crystals and pearls.
 DSC09013DSC09012
“Drinks well with others” with a pink burst design embellished with Swarovski crystals.
DSC09014 DSC09015
I like them so much that I am going to try to get them into some local wineries and boutiques.  I opted for Swarovski crystals because of the high quality and beauty that comes with each crystal.
I have to admit these are stunning!  I hope you think so too!





Tuesday To Do FEatured

4 comments:

Ann @ makethebestofthings said...

Just lovely! And clever, too. Will the vinyl and crystals hold up to hand washing? I hafta get me a Silhouette machine!

Ty and Whitty said...

I love these! Thank you so much for sharing they are so cute! I pinned these in my pinterest. I am visiting from the house of Hepworths linky party. Come and say hi I love visitors and I am doing a really fun giveaway next week so come back and check it out.

A Mommy's Life....with a touch of Yellow
tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

Hey there - found you at Sundae Scoop - and glad I did. Just one more reason to convince my hubs I need a Silhouette!

Kathryn Michelle Jenkins said...

oh man! I have been thinking about anniversary gifts alot lately (even though mine's pretty far away) any way...I love this idea.

I'm a follower!
kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com