Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Laptop Personality

This vinyl stuff could very well become a dangerous addiction for me.

I’ve seen laptop designs before so I thought I would whip some of my own up.

Actually, I have a confession to make.  This isn’t my laptop.  It’s my hubby’s.  I don’t think he’s going to be to happy to see that I was playing around and decorated it.  He’s going to argue that it doesn’t match his style ;)

Believe Laptop Decal Circle Laptop decal

Play Ball Laptop Decal Basketball Football Laptop decals 

If the boys in my life were old enough for laptops, I’m thinking they would love the sports one.  James is playing baseball right now and would LOVE the “Play Ball” one.

3 comments:

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Great idea! Love it.

La-Dee-da crafter said...

I love it!!! My laptop is next on my to do list. I recently did this to my Kindle.
Love yours!!!
My hubby looked at my Kindle and said that he can never take it anywhere now. haha.Ooops. I really didn't do that on purpose.
http://ladeedacreations.com/2011/05/decorate-everything-kindle-case/

Michelle said...

Such an easy way to make your stuff YOUR stuff! Thanks for sharing. I'd love for you to come link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday at http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy-thrifty-thursday-16.html
Michelle