Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Bathroom Reveal

We have been in our house for a year and a half now and I finally got around to painting the bathroom.  I’ve had time, I just haven’t had the energy to get it done for some reason.  I knew it wouldn’t take that long so I don’t know why I put it off so long.  I am so happy with how it turned out.  Now I just have to go shopping for more accessories {and maybe print some vinyl for the walls}

BEFORE

DSC08770

AFTER!

{Yes, I realize I still have to fix our ceiling from a water leak}  I’ll get there…

DSC08781DSC08784DSC08782  DSC08785 DSC08786  

I’m happy I finally took an afternoon to just get it done.  I looks to clean and pretty!

It makes me smile!!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love it Beth! Looks so fresh and serene. I love the accessories!

Debbie said...

very nice Beth. I love freshly painted walls! Makes everything feel "new" again!